Sometimes real estate is hard. You want a rent check, but get a reality check instead. However, the best lessons often come from studying problems, so next time, you can avoid them – or least solve them faster.
So once a year at Halloween, we set aside an episode to look back over the year and pick out just a few of real life case studies where a property owner endured a difficult and often painful problem with their property ownership.
Sitting on the tomb behind the microphones in our radio crypt:
- Your scary smart host, Robert Helms
- Creepy co-host, Russell Gray
In this episode, we discuss six different tales of trouble – and look at the problem, the solution, and most importantly, the lesson. So grab your Jack O’Lantern and Trick-or-Treat bag and get ready to collect several tasty tidbits of real estate wisdom from these horror stories of real estate reality:
- Those Pesky Swamp Things – Creative solutions to tenant service when they’ve lost their cool and the heat is on.
- It Came Through the Ceiling – Water you going to do when your all wet tenant’s trying to soak you?
- A Deal Too Good to Be True – Come on over and I’ll sell you a story, but is it okay if I don’t have a title?
- When the Levy Breaks – Don’t lien on me when things go wrong.
- The Hand in the Till – Could you manage to send me an explanation of these expenses?
- Master and Servant – It’s all good until it’s not, then when a one-size-fits-all lease doesn’t, it can give YOU fits.
Enjoy this spooktacular show!
The Real Estate Guys™ Radio Show podcast provides education, information and training to help investors make money with their real estate investments.