You have needs? We have resources!
Back in the old days, we used to brag about our “Power Rolodex”. Sure, anybody could have a Yellow Pages directory, but a name and a number without any relationship wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on.
Today, we may be in the digital age where Google, Yahoo and Bing are kings of search. But when you need help with your real estate investing, it’s still good to get a referral.
Businesses like to get referrals and tend to treat them better than random calls. Why? Because if the business does a bad job, it impacts their reputation with both the referral and the referrer. That’s double bad, which is why being referred to a business by someone important can be a real advantage.
So, unlike a mega-search engines who will serve up a million anybodies to your search inquiries, members of the The Real Estate Guys™ Resource Network are businesses we know and trust. And they like being listed here, so they work hard to do a good job. While we can’t guarantee their performance or your satisfaction, we feel good about them and encourage you to give them a try.
Be sure to tell them that The Real Estate Guys™ sent you!
And please use our Feedback page to let us know about your experiences. Thanks!
Do you have a business you’d like to recommend? Click here to tell us all about it!
BY BUSINESS CATEGORY
- Asset Protection / Entity Formation
- Cash Management
- Paradigm Life,- Patrick Donohoe – Infinite Banking
- Individual Retirement Self-Directed Account Custodial Services
- NuView IRA – Glen Mather
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Classic Property – Tenant First™ Program (Dallas / Fort Worth Metro, Texas, USA)
- Georgia Residential Partners (Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
- International Coffee Farms, David Sewell (Latin America)
- Investor Nation (Memphis, Tennessee and Orlando, Florida,USA)
- MidSouth Home Buyers, Terry Kerr – (Memphis, Tennessee, USA)
- Precious Timber, Alex Wilson – (Timber and Coconut Farmland in Nicaragua)
- Professional Asset Management & Sales, Pam Blanco (Dallas – Fort Worth Metro, Texas, USA)
- Rooted Capital Companies, Andrew Lanoie (Turnkey residential and syndicated residential and commercial in Atlanta, Georgia)
BY BUSINESS NAME
- Adleson, Hess & Kelly – Insurance Lawyer Randy Hess
- Classic Property – Jay Hartley
- Corporate Direct – Garrett Sutton
- Georgia Residential Partners – Ken Corsini
- Highlands Residential Mortgage – Graham Parham
- Hoppy Brewing Company
- Investor Nation – Ryan Hinricher
- International Coffee Farms – David Sewell
- MidSouth Home Buyers – Terry Kerr
- NuView IRA – Glen Mather
- Old Capital – Michael Becker
- Paradigm Life – Patrick Donohoe
- Precious Timber – Alex Wilson
- Premier Law Group – Mauricio Rauld
- Professional Asset Management & Sales – Pam Blanco
- The Property Manager Guys – Greg Bond
- Residential Assisted Living Academy – Gene Guarino
- Rich Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Rooted Capital Companies – Andrew Lanoie