You have needs? We have resources!
Back in the old days, we used to brag about our “Power Rolodex”. Sure, anybody could have a Yellow Pages directory, but a name and a number without any relationship wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on.
Today, we may be in the digital age where Google, Yahoo and Bing are kings of search. But when you need help with your real estate investing, it’s still good to get a referral.
Businesses like to get referrals and tend to treat them better than random calls. Why? Because if the business does a bad job, it impacts their reputation with both the referral and the referrer. That’s double bad, which is why being referred to a business by someone important can be a real advantage.
So, unlike a mega-search engines who will serve up a million anybodies to your search inquiries, members of the The Real Estate Guys™ Resource Network are businesses we know and trust. And they like being listed here, so they work hard to do a good job. While we can’t guarantee their performance or your satisfaction, we feel good about them and encourage you to give them a try.
Be sure to tell them that The Real Estate Guys™ sent you!
And please use our Feedback page to let us know about your experiences. Thanks!
Do you have a business you’d like to recommend? Click here to tell us all about it!
BY BUSINESS CATEGORY
- Asset Protection / Entity Formation
- Cash Management
- Paradigm Life (Infinite Banking) – Patrick Donohoe
- Individual Retirement Self-Directed Account Custodial Services
- NuView IRA – Glen Mather
- Bonneville Multifamily Capital (FHA Multifamily Financing) – Paul Winterowd
- Clear Capital Group (Specialty Real Estate & Business Investment Capital Solutions) – Joe Nielsen
- Highlands Residential Mortgage (Loans for Residential Property 1-4 Units) – Graham Parham
- Old Capital (Loans for Multi-Family and Commercial) – Michael Becker
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Alpine Capital Solutions (Indianapolis, Kansas City, and Charlotte, USA Turnkey SFR’s) – Aaron Adams
- American Real Estate Investments (Dallas / Fort Worth Metro, Texas, USA Turnkey SFR’s) – John Larson
- Belize Cacao Consortium (Belize, Cacao Farmland) – David Sewell
- Classic Property (Dallas / Fort Worth Metro, Texas, USA, Tenant First™ Program) – Jay Hartley
- Georgia Residential Partners (Atlanta, Georgia, USA) – Ken Corsini
- Greater Orlando Home Buyers (Orlando, FL, USA Turnkey SFR’s) – Greg Bond
- International Coffee Farms (Latin America) – David Sewell
- Investor Nation (Memphis, TN and Orlando, FL, USA) – Ryan Hinricher
- MidSouth Home Buyers (Memphis, TN, USA Turnkey SFR’s) – Terry Kerr
- Precious Timber (Timber and Coconut Farmland in Nicaragua) – Alex Wilson
- Professional Asset Management & Sales (Dallas / Fort Worth Metro, Texas, USA) – Pam Blanco
- Promanas Group (Cash Flow, Value-Add and Development Opportunities) – John Bogdasarian
- Real Asset Investor (Multifamily & Resort Syndications) – Dave Zook
BY BUSINESS NAME
- Adleson, Hess & Kelly – Randy Hess
- Alpine Capital Solutions – Aaron Adams
- American Real Estate Investments – John Larson
- Belize Cacao Consortium – David Sewell
- Bonneville Multifamily Capital – Paul Winterowd
- Classic Property Management – Jay Hartley
- Clear Capital Group – Joe Nielsen
- Corporate Direct – Garrett Sutton
- Georgia Residential Partners – Ken Corsini
- Greater Orlando Home Buyers – Greg Bond
- Highlands Residential Mortgage – Graham Parham
- Hoppy Brewing Company
- Investor Nation – Ryan Hinricher
- International Coffee Farms – David Sewell
- MidSouth Home Buyers – Terry Kerr
- NuView IRA – Glen Mather
- Old Capital – Michael Becker
- Paradigm Life – Patrick Donohoe
- Precious Timber – Alex Wilson
- Premier Law Group – Mauricio Rauld
- Professional Asset Management & Sales – Pam Blanco
- Promanas Group – John Bogdasarian
- Property Manager Guys – Greg Bond
- Real Asset Investor – Dave Zook
- Residential Assisted Living Academy – Gene Guarino
- Rich Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Shields Insurance Agency – Bry Shields