Quick! Before you let your summer end, squeeze in just one more FUN trip! And to make sure you have no guilt about having going, let’s make it an EDUCATIONAL trip designed to ENHANCE YOUR INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE. Now that sounds like a REALLY GREAT IDEA!
Here are SEVEN REASONS to join The Real Estate Guys™ on the next FIELD TRIP TO BELIZE:
- Belize is warm, beautiful, friendly and fun. Much better than looking at fixer uppers in Detroit or Oakland.
- Belize is still a largely undiscovered country. Imagine getting to Hawaii or the Bahamas before the rest of the world figured it out. But once you’re there, you don’t have to wait as long. The pace of discovery is much shorter now. There’s a reason Belize is one of fastest growing cruise destinations.
- Robert has been studying Belize for three years. He and his team have several dozen trips under their belt. It’s always better to go exploring with an experienced guide. You’ll be amazed at how much you see and learn in just 3-1/2 days.
- Did we mention Belize is warm, beautiful, friendly and fun?
- Robert will introduce you to real estate developers, brokers, bankers and other important local contacts. It’s power networking in your shorts. You’ll be better connected in one weekend than most people are after several months.
- It’s a GREAT ITINERARY! You’ll see the mainland, the biggest cities, the #1 tourist destination, and the islands while you travel by bus, boat and plane throughout the country.
- You’ll make new friends. Every field trip and investor summit, we not only get to know our guests, but they get to know each other. And you never know who you’ll meet or what good thing may come from it. But one thing is for sure: if you don’t go, it’s certain you won’t meet anyone. So come join the fun!
Still not convinced? Check out these comments from some past attendees.