- Gold demand has soared back to pre-pandemic levels.
- WGS: Central banks bought a record 399 tonnes of gold worth around $20 billion in the third quarter of 2022.
- WGC says among the largest buyers were the central banks of Turkey, Uzbekistan, Qatar and India.
More From The Real Estate Guys…
- Sign up for The Real Estate Guys™ New Content Notifcations
- Check out all the great free info in our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe on iTunes or Android or YouTube!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook, and our Feedback page.
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training, and resources to help real estate investors succeed.
Broadcasting since 1997 with over 600 episodes on iTunes!
Love the show? Tell the world! When you promote the show, you help us attract more great guests for your listening pleasure!