There are many paths to prosperity in real estate, but behind nearly every successful portfolio lies a sturdy foundation of single family homes.
In this compelling episode, we sit down with our good friend Jason Hartman to pinpoint the time-tested advantages that make this asset class a cornerstone of wealth-building.
Listen in to discover why single family homes remain a popular choice among both novice and experienced investors … And how little green houses can help you reach your financial goals.
In this episode of The Real Estate Guys™ Radio Show, hear from:
- Your Advantageous Host Robert Helms
- His “connoisseur of bad luck” Co-Host Russell Gray
- Real Estate Investor and Host of the Creating Wealth Real Estate Investing podcast, Jason Hartman
Broadcasting since 1997 with over 600 episodes on iTunes!
When you give us a positive review on iTunes you help us continue to bring you high caliber guests and attract new listeners. It’s easy and takes just a minute! (Don’t know how? Follow these instructions).
More From The Real Estate Guys™…
- Check out all the great free info in our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe on iTunes or Android or YouTube!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook, and our Feedback page.
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training, and resources to help real estate investors succeed.
Love the show? Tell the world! When you promote the show, you help us attract more great guests for your listening pleasure!