When your real estate investments are properly managed, money flows in each month like clock work. But when the monthly flow is accompanied by pain, it could be a sign of Property Management Stupidity or PMS.
When PMS sets in, it can severely cramp cash flow and may be accompanied by heavy bleeding. Investors suffering from PMS are often very irritable. PMS is known to play a role in the break up of marriages and partnerships. Left unattended, PMS causes balance sheet anemia and can lead to embarrassing stains on a previously lily white credit score.
To help you avoid getting your undies in a bunch when dealing with this sometimes messy and often unspoken topic, The Real Estate Guys™ sit down with a second generation property manager and past President of a local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. We discuss the causes and cures of Property Management Stupidity and how to keep your monthly cash flow safe and sanitary.
In studio for today’s real estate radio show podcast for this absorbing conversation:
- The best darn real estate radio talk show host in the world, period! Robert Helms
- Your sometimes bloated and sensitive co-host, Russell Gray
- A man who has avoided PMS throughout seven decades of investing, The Godfather of Real Estate, Bob Helms
- Special expert guest and seasoned property manager, Jay Hartley
A comfortable monthly flow of cash is the life-blood of financial success for households and businesses. Cash flow is what a professional investor buys when purchasing either stocks or real estate. Fundamental price appreciation (not that which is merely caused by inflation) is a reflection of cash flow and the market’s willingness to pay for it.
So when it comes to real estate investment, it seems investors would pay close attention to finding the best property management company available. But sadly, most landlords don’t focus on property management until they’re in pain and are trying to stop the bleeding. Then they impatiently hand their new property manager a big mess to clean up.
But there’s a better way!
Listen to this podcast and discover:
- How to find the best property management company
- Stop the bleeding on your rental house and other rental property
- Avoid loss to your real estate investment and make money as a property owner and landlord
The Real Estate Guys™ Radio Show podcast provides education, information and training to help investors make money with their real estate investments.
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to the Free Podcast