Once a year our producers let us out of the studio to hang out on a cruise ship with an enthusiastic contingent of listeners…and some of the biggest brains in investing and economics. And we always have a GREAT time!
Our tradition is to record a radio show in front of a live studio audience and ask many of our faculty members to share their reflections on the week.
We’re always humbled and honored that so many incredibly successful people donate over a week of their very busy lives to inspire and educate our fun-loving collection of investors from all over the globe.
Behind the microphones from a luxurious cruise ship somewhere in the Caribbean Ocean:
- Your captain of conversation, host Robert Helms
- His first mate, co-host Russell Gray
- The founders of Rich Dad, best-selling authors and avid investors, Robert & Kim Kiyosaki
- The inspirational and legendary master of salesmanship, Tom Hopkins
- World class real estate investor and best-selling author, Ken McElroy
- Financial pundit, best-selling author and multi-million dollar fund manager, Peter Schiff
- International real estate developer, Beth Clifford
- Social entrepreneurs and Rich Dad Advisors, Josh and Lisa Lannon
- International entrepreneur, David Sewell
- Asset protection and estate planning attorney, Jeffrey Verdon
- Financial strategist Patrick Donohoe
- Oil and gas investing expert, Paul Mauceli
- Private placement attorney and asset protection strategist, Mauricio Rauld
- Strategic metal investing expert, Knut Andersen
- The Godfather of Real Estate, Bob Helms
Whenever we have a chance to to get around uber successful investors and entrepreneurs, we notice an interesting and encouraging paradox…
First, they’re not really bigger than life.
Even though they are doing amazing things…that many of us only dream about…they’re just people…like everyone else.
In fact, if you didn’t know they were so accomplished in their respective fields, you probably wouldn’t even realize they’re special.
So it isn’t something inherently superior about these people that makes them successful. In other words, if THEY can do it…you can too!
Next, they tend to be curious, respectful and genuine. They aren’t at all the greedy, egotistical, deceptive manipulators TV and movies portray as the stereo-typical ruthless rich person.
That’s inspiring. You can be rich… and still be a decent human being.
So once you’re no longer afraid of becoming rich…and yes, MANY people are subconsciously afraid of success…perhaps because of the negative brainwashing about what successful people are and aren’t…
The next thing to do is learn and adopt the attitudes and activities which successful use to achieve above and beyond the average person.
So how do you learn to think like a multi-millionaire?
We think one of the best ways is to invest as much time as you can in listening to, talking with, watching and working with as many high achievers as you possibly can.
Everything The Real Estate Guys do is about creating those opportunities for our listeners…whether it’s the broadcasts, our recommended reading or any of the many live events we wither produce or promote.
In this episode, you get to hear how these high achieving faculty members process the Summit at Sea experience.
But listen carefully…because often the best lessons are subtly woven in to what often sound like casual off-hand comments.
Remember, the difference between where you are today and where you want to be in 10 years are the thoughts you think, people you meet and the actions you take.
But it all starts with your thoughts. So be sure you invest some time every day putting good ideas into your mind.
To secure YOUR place on the next amazing Summit at Sea…click here now.
- Visit our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe to the free podcast!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook!
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training and resources that help real estate investors succeed.