Belize Field Trip
Participation Terms and Conditions
Good for you! It’s always smart to read the fine print. So we have lots of it here for you (you can thank our lawyers)…
Here’s a short summary and then you can delve into all the details at your leisure!
1. By registering for the field trip, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you don’t agree, don’t sign up.
2. Event registration fee does NOT include transportation to and from your home and Belize, any meals or hotel accommodations. Once you’re registration is received, we’ll confirm back with our preferred hotel info in case you want to stay there (recommended).
3. REFUNDS – If your plans change (we hope not) and you need to cancel, refunds will be issued subject to the following PER PERSON cancellation fees: > 30 days prior…$100; 7-29 days prior…$200; <6 days prior…NO REFUND (sorry to shout…just want to be CLEAR)
4. Do NOT make non-refundable travel arrangements until AFTER we confirm your registration. We are not responsible for any losses you suffer for non-refundable travel expenses.
5. We may decide to audio and video tape. We might capture your voice or image. We might use it to promote future seminars, decorate our website, or whatever we feel like. You’re okay with that.
6. No one can promise you success. You’re a grown up and you accept FULL and SOLE responsibility for your own decisions, actions and their consequences. Even if you get the idea from one of our speakers or a fellow attendee.
7. If something bad happens, you’re not blaming us, our speakers, the hotel staff, the taxi cab driver, the airplane pilot, the shoeshine guy, or any one of the other attendees. See #3.
8. If you get so excited on the trip that you have a heart attack, or you trip and fall running to get your picture taken with one of the speakers, or you get a really bad paper cut from your notebook…you’re authorizing medical treatment as needed. Our lawyers don’t want us getting sued for giving you a band-aid.
9. Take ALL the notes you want. But there’s no video or audio recording of presentations or private conversations. This is all copyrighted material and we need to maintain complete control over its duplication and distribution. And you’re not the NSA, so don’t tape record your neighbor.
See? Pretty simple.
But just in case that wasn’t enough fun, here’s all the filler….
Field Trip Participation Agreement
The Real Estate Guys™ real estate field to BELIZE (“Event”) is organized by REGR Enterprises LLC dba The
Real Estate Guys™, in association with WOW Enterprises, Inc., and various other related corporations
and individuals (collectively, “Sponsor”).
As a condition of participation in the Event, the undersigned (“Participant”) understands and agrees to the
following terms and conditions:
Name and Likeness Release
At various times and places during the Event, Sponsor may photograph, video or audio record or otherwise capture
Participant’s image, name or voice (“Participant’s Likeness”). Participant grants permission to Sponsor to utilize
Participant’s Likeness for any and all purposes related to promotion and publicity for future events such as field trips,
in any and all manner or media, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Participant waives any right to inspect or
approve any finished product or any advertising copy that may be used in connection herewith or the use to which it
is applied. Participant warrants that he/she has the right to make this release and that by granting this release and
the rights conveyed thereby, Participant is not infringing on the rights of any third party. Participant assigns to
Sponsor all rights, title, and interest, including full rights of assignability, in any and all media in which Participant’s
Likeness has been captured in connection with the Event.
Assumption of Risk
Participant understands and agrees that participation in the Event carries a degree of risk to person and property. In
particular, Participant understands that he/she may be touring land or properties that are undeveloped, developed
or under development or construction, and that such activities may involve the risk of serious injury, illness,
permanent disability, dismemberment and death, and may also involve the risk of severe economic harm and
property loss and damage. Participant understands that these risks may result from the action, negligence and/or
failure to act by Participant and/or others including but not limited to other participants, Sponsor, third party
organizers and/or volunteers. Participant also understands that there may be risks involved which are not currently
known or reasonably foreseen by Participant or Sponsor.
Participant assumes all of the aforementioned risks including the risk of any negligence by other participants or by
Sponsor (including individual owners, directors, officers, affiliates, employees or agents thereof) and accepts
personal responsibility for any injury (including but not limited to personal injury, disability, dismemberment and
death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind or nature, that Participant or Participant’s
property may suffer arising out of or in connection with Participant’s participation in the Event.
Liability Release and Indemnity Agreement
I, Participant, hereby release and forever discharge and agree to save and hold harmless Sponsor and their
respective affiliates, including volunteers, officers, employees, and agents of any and all of them, and the other
participants in the Summit (each such entity or individual referred to herein as “Released Party”) of and from any and
all injuries (including, but not limited to personal injury, disability, dismemberment and death), illness, damage,
loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind or nature that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by
the action, negligence, and/or failure to act of any Released Party and that arise out of or in connection with the
In connection with any injury that I, Participant, may sustain or other medical condition I may experience during my
participation in or attendance at the Event, I authorize any emergency first aid, medication, medical treatment or
emergency surgery deemed necessary by the attending medical personnel if I am not able to act on my own behalf.
Similarly, I grant such permission on behalf of any minor children or other persons attending the Event for whom I
have authority for such decisions.
Severability of Provision
I, Participant, agree that the foregoing releases are intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law.
Any provision herein found by a court of valid jurisdiction to be void and unenforceable shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of any other provision herein.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS EVENT, PARTICIPANT AFFIRMS HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE NAME AND LIKENESS RELEASE AND THE LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS THAT BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, PARTICIPANT HAS FORFEITED SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS. PARTICIPANT HAS VOLUNTARILY AGREED TO THESE TERMS.