Freaked out about too much month at the end of the money?
You’re not alone. There are over 7 million people in the U.S. in various stages of foreclosure. Over 900,000 properties were foreclosed on in 2009 and over 1 million in 2010! Over 43 million have credit scores below 599 making them virtually un-lendable. What a mess!
Here’s the GOOD NEWS: Because there are so many people with so many problems, it’s created enough demand that businesses have created all kinds of services to help. Our goal here is to bring ideas, strategies and resources all together in one place to help people get back on the road to financial prosperity.
So here’s how it works: Below is a list of resources specifically intended to help distressed borrowers. We’re continually seeking to add to this list. If you know of a businesses that belongs here, please use the feedback form below to tell us.
Resources Helpful to Distressed Borrowers
- Still Trying to Modify Your Loan? Tip the Scales in Your Favor with Martin Andelman
- Renegade Strategies for a Changing Economy – When Your Workout Options Fail
- The Investor’s Dilemma – Hang on or Cut, Run and Redeploy?
- Coming Up Short – The Realities of Selling Your Property via Short Sale
- Loan Modification Industry Update – The Plot Thickens with Martin Andelman
- The Proper Care and Feeding of Your Credit Score
- Curing Commercial Loan Challenges – Working Your Way Out of Distress
- What You MUST Know Before Attempting a Loan Workout by The Real Estate Guys™
- The Big Score by Linda Ferrari
- The Underwater Borrower’s Secret Weapon – How to Make Loan Modification Your Lender’s Idea by Martin Andelman
The most committed crusader to the cause of distressed real estate borrowers is Martin Andelman. He’s not an attorney, but he maintains a list of attorneys he trusts.