Alabama Market Report
From Montgomery to Birmingham to Huntsville … there is no shortage of
high cash flow opportunities in the Heart of Dixie!
There are big things happening in Alabama!
The state is rich in history and culture … and even richer in HIGH CASH FLOW.
Alabama has some of the lowest property taxes in the United States … which helps investors keep cash flow in their pockets and out of the state’s coffers.
The rental market in Alabama remains strong and enjoys steady demand. In 2017, a third of all households in the state were renters … and that number is expected to rise.
Low foreclosure prices statewide mean ready-to-rent properties can be snagged for a steal … and slow appreciation in the area creates low prices and higher cash flow opportunities.
Cities like Montgomery, Birmingham, and Huntsville have all experienced major revitalization over the last decade and feature thriving downtowns and business sectors.
A variety of industries operate in Alabama, providing a growing supply of jobs that attract new residents from other markets.
In 2019, Alabama ranked in the top 5 states in the U.S. auto industry … and vehicles were its biggest export.
Many Fortune 500 companies also have a presence in Alabama … GE, Lockheed Martin, Level 3 Communications, AT&T, Verizon, Graybar Electrics, and more … with several selecting it to house their headquarters.
Other major employers include the United States Military and Department of Defense, NASA, the finance sector, and the Alabama hospital system.
The state is becoming increasingly popular with tech companies … earning Birmingham the title of “The Silicon Valley of the Southeast.”
Higher education opportunities are another major draw to this Southern haven. As of 2019, Alabama was home to 14 public and 17 private universities and colleges.
As an important part of both the Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement, Alabama features many museums and monuments ready for exploration.
Alabama is also home to the largest art museum in the Southeast … the Birmingham Museum of Art … and hosts three minor league baseball teams.
There is something for everyone in the Heart of Dixie … so kick your cash flow into high gear in beautiful Alabama!
Explore the resources below to get to know Alabama better …
Reports & Articles
- Coming Soon!
Market Field Trips & Property Tours
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!
Clues in The News
- Where Buyers Are Cashing In! The Top 10 U.S. Markets for Flipping – October 14, 2019
- The nation’s hottest home-flipping market might surprise you – October 14, 2019
- ‘Southern Bypass’ in Huntsville takes small first step – October 11, 2019
- CityWalk BHAM: New Downtown Project Taking Shape – October 3, 2019
- Birmingham’s Parkside continues growth – October 3, 2019
- Lockheed Martin plans $19 million expansion in Huntsville – September 25, 2019
- New Senior Housing Coming to Montgomery – September 18, 2019
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Expands Montgomery, Alabama Plant – September 16, 2019
- Silicon Valley Is Over! Top 10 Cities Where Techies Can Actually Afford to Live – September 16, 2019
- More than 100 people per week moving into Huntsville and Baldwin County metros – September 1, 2019
- FBI says more than 4,000 jobs coming to Huntsville – August 30, 2019
- Montgomery planning $50 million water park – August 23, 2019
- Huntsville housing market heating up as jobs pour in – August 20, 2019
- Two Alabama Schools Make Forbes Top 200 Colleges List – August 19, 2019
- New Buses In Birmingham: City Council Approves $9 Million Deal – August 15, 2019
- Hotel Growth in Downtown Montgomery – August 5, 2019
- Wikia bringing 92 jobs, $1 million expansion to Huntsville – July 26, 2019
- Across the River Region, the home-rental market is on fire – July 26, 2019
- 21 things you need to know about the 2021 World Games in Birmingham – July 24, 2019
- DC Blox opens first phase of $785m Birmingham, Alabama data center – July 15, 2019
- Germany-Based Gerhardi Opens First U.S. Plant in Montgomery, Alabama – July 11, 2019
- North Alabama Housing Market is Booming – July 8, 2019
- Navistar plans $125 million Huntsville expansion, 145 new jobs – June 14, 2019
- Huntsville ranks 4th on 2019 list of top cities for career opportunities – June 4, 2019
- $125M solar farm investment coming to Montgomery Country – May 29. 2019
- Montgomery is one of the state’s hottest housing markets – May 24, 2019
- Montgomery sees nearly $1 billion from tourism – May 23, 2019
- New military software development project coming to Montgomery – May 22, 2019
- Giant mixed-use development coming to south Huntsville – May 6, 2019
- Downtown Montgomery seeing tremendous progress – April 19, 2019
- Huntsville voted best affordable place to live by U.S. News – April 9, 2019
- Alabama GC building $2.59M mixed-use development – March 20, 2019
- Get the facts about 11 growing Birmingham neighborhoods – March 11, 2019
- Montgomery: Alabama’s Capital Is On The Move – February 25, 2019
- The Reinvention of Birmingham, Alabama – January 21, 2019
- Forbes: America’s Most Affordable Cities – January 1, 2019
- What’s happening in the Silicon Valley of the Southeast will surprise you – October 9, 2013