Salt Lake City Market Report
The Beehive State is BOOMING. Get in on a record-breaking growth
cycle and reap high returns in this stable market.
When pioneers first settled in the Salt Lake Valley they were greeted by a wide expanse of empty desert … but today, the Beehive State is BOOMING in every way.
Utah has claimed the title of fastest-growing population in the country from 2010 through 2018 and has steadily high birth rates.
The state has also consistently had the fastest growing labor force of any state since January 2010. Rapid business growth in the corridor south of the Great Salt Lake has brought thousands of workers to the state.
More workers mean more consumer spending … and more need for real estate.
The potential for long-term, reliable tenants is high. Utah’s workforce is more educated on average than the rest of the United States.
Salt Lake City is a Rocky Mountain hub for travel, entertainment, and business.
A $3.6 billion first phase of construction on a new Salt Lake City International Airport opens in late 2020. When construction is completed, the airport will be an updated and enlarged transportation hub with state-of-the-art facilities.
From Salt Lake City, individuals have easy access to Utah’s 14 world class ski resorts and five national parks.
Music lovers can enjoy Broadway shows at the Eccles Theater or visit Abravanel Hall, the home of the Utah Symphony. Sports fans can catch a Utah Jazz game at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Shoppers find retail escape by visiting the hundreds of storefronts that make up City Creek Center and The Gateway.
With generous tax incentives, many major corporations call the Salt Lake Valley home … and more are moving in every day.
Salt Lake City’s financial district hosts Wells Fargo Bank, American Express, Goldman Sachs and Co., and Fidelity Brokerage Services.
The Silicon Slopes tech movement is expanding, with global tech companies like Adobe, EMC, Micron, Intel, Facebook, and Microsoft operating from Salt Lake City headquarters.
With Amazon and UPS moving thousands of workers to the Salt Lake area, housing is in demand … and that demand is growing every day.
Take advantage of record-breaking growth and reap in Rocky Mountain-sized returns.
Discover whether Salt Lake City, Utah is right for your next real estate investment. Get started with our selection of helpful resources …
Reports and Articles
Market Field Trips & Property Tours
- Coming Soon!
- Fourplex Investment Group – Steve Olson
Clues in The News
- Amazon to Build 1,000,000 Sq-Ft Facility in West Jordan, UT – August 19, 2019
- WalletHub says Salt Lake City among top 15 best state capitals in the country – February 24, 2019
- Salt Lake City’s understated restaurant scene is recognized as one of the best for launching a food business – February 20, 2019
- Why the future of Caltrain is being built in Salt Lake City – February 17, 2019
- Small businesses thriving in Salt Lake City – February 14, 2019
- Salt Lake City, the Newest Tech Hub – February 12, 2019
- Under the Radar: 2018 Top Markets – November 8, 2017
- Utahns expect higher incomes, more jobs and have never been more optimistic about the state’s economy, latest index shows – October 31, 2017
- Experts List Salt Lake City A Top Real Estate Market To Watch In 2018 – October 30, 2017
- Report: Salt Lake ranks No. 3 in U.S. for real estate investment – October 29, 2017
- Real Estate Investors Say Goodbye to Houston, Hello to Salt Lake – October 26, 2017
- Salt Lake City jobs report show booming economy – September 21, 2017
- Apartments (and their rents) are going up fast in Salt Lake Country, but they fill up just as quickly – September 18, 2017