Atlanta Metro Market
The Big Peach is just that … a BIG opportunity.
Dive into the Southern Charm of Atlanta!
Atlanta has one of the fastest growing populations in the United States … And it’s easy to see why people are flocking to “The Big Peach!”
It’s host to many Fortune 500 Companies … With big names such as GE, Costco, and Kraft Foods calling it home. It’s also the city with the highest concentration of startups and innovators in the Southeast US.
Generous tax incentives for film productions in Georgia were signed into law in 2008. Since then, the film industry in Atlanta has grown exponentially … Bringing in billions.
With so many new residents moving to the area, the need for housing is HUGE … And so are the opportunities for real estate investors.
Atlanta is home to THE busiest airport in the United States … Hartsfield-Jackson International … Making it a major distribution hub for packages, and people too!
And when it comes to amenities, Atlanta doesn’t disappoint.
New tenants are flocking to historic streets lined with Georgia’s famous Bradford pears and enjoying world-class museums and hot destinations such as the Georgia Aquarium and Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Outdoor lovers can explore an extensive city-wide trail system that spans many outdoor parks … And step inside one of the city’s favorite BBQ joints for a break.
For decades the city has hosted major professional sports franchises, including the MLB’s Atlanta Braves, the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks, and the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons.
There are so many reasons Atlanta is a market worth watching.
Explore the resources below to understand the opportunities Atlanta offers investors like you …
- Market Spotlight – Exploring Atlanta Georgia
- Dark Shadows – Are Lurking Foreclosures Sucking the Blood Out of Recovery?
- Something to Appreciate – Equity is Happening (Again) in Some Major Metros
Reports & Articles
- Boots-on-the-Ground Market Insights: Atlanta, GA
- Boots-on-the-Ground Market Insights: Profits and Peace of Mind – The Power of Great Property Management Special Presentation
- Atlanta Market Report
Market Field Trips & Property Tours
- Southern Impression Homes / SunCoast Property Management – Build-to-Rent SF