Belize isn’t really a real estate market in the usual sense. It’s a whole country!
But then again, Belize is only about the size of the tiny U.S. state of New Hampshire. And Belize’s total population is just over 300,000. Tiny.
So what’s the appeal for investors? That’s too big of a story for a web page, but here’s the big picture: Belize is beautiful, friendly and largely undiscovered and underdeveloped.
However, as you’ll see, people and money are making their way to Belize. It’s a wave of opportunity you may want to ride. It takes a little time to get your mind around it, but we think the potential rewards are worth it. When we took Robert Kiyosaki there, he called it “spectacular” and told us he was amazed that any place like that still existed so close to the U.S. This from a guy who’s pretty well traveled!
So check out these resources. And if you get really motivated, join us on a discovery trip and come see beautiful Belize for yourself!
- Lifestyle Investing for Fun, Family and Profit
- Profiting in Paradise – A Case Study in Lifestyle Investing
Reports & Articles
- Leonardo DiCaprio unveils futuristic eco-resort for Belize – April 4, 2015
- Belize sets records in tourism arrival – January 13, 2015
- Southwest to fly to Belize; Reveals ambition for Houston – December 12, 2014
- Southwest Plans to Begin Flights to Belize – December 11, 2014
- Belize’s 2014 Tourism Boom Breaking Records – November 14, 2014
- Discovering paradise: Increasing numbers of tourists uncover Belize treasures – August 8, 2014
- Belize draws 29.3% more tourists for first half of 2014 – July 18, 2014
- United Airlines cuts back Bermuda, adds Belize – June 26, 2014
- AARP names Belize one of the top 10 honeymoon destinations – May 2014
- Belize report 6.1% increase in tourist arrivals – March 2014
- Trip Advisor names Ambergris Caye the #1 Island in the World for the 2nd year in a row – Feb 2014
- Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Award names Ambergris Caye, Belize named #1 island in the world -2013
- Islands Magazine names Ambergris Caye “Best Island to Live On”– 2013
- Belize Tourism Board Presents Positive Tourism Report– August 9, 2012
- Is medical tourism on the menu for Belize? – August 3, 2012
- New World Oil & Gas prepares for first Belize well after striking driller deal – August 2, 2012
- Belize to get Four Seasons resort (Bill Gates is a co-owner) – July 9, 2012
- Robert Kiyosaki visits San Pedro (on The Real Estate Guys™ Summit at Sea!)
- Bill Gates touring Belize – April 10th, 2012
- AllEnergy discover oil in Belize – March 12, 2012
- Belize gets support from Taiwan for Tilapia Project – February 20, 2012