Belize isn’t really a real estate market in the usual sense. It’s a whole country!
But then again, Belize is only about the size of the tiny U.S. state of New Hampshire.
And Belize’s total population is just over 300,000. Tiny.
So what’s the appeal for investors? That’s too big of a story for a web page, but here’s the big picture: Belize is beautiful, friendly and largely undiscovered and underdeveloped.
However, as you’ll see, people and money are making their way to Belize. It’s a wave of opportunity you may want to ride. It takes a little time to get your mind around it, but we think the potential rewards are worth it.
When we took Robert Kiyosaki there, he called it “spectacular” and told us he was amazed that any place like that still existed so close to the U.S. This from a guy who’s pretty well traveled!
So check out these resources. And if you get really motivated, join us on a discovery trip and come see beautiful Belize for yourself!
- Paradise in Your Portfolio — Exploring the Resort Market of Belize
- Lifestyle Investing for Fun, Family and Profit
- Profiting in Paradise – A Case Study in Lifestyle Investing
- Belize Update – A Field Report on Offshore Investing in Today’s World
Reports & Articles
- Boots-on-the-Ground Market Insights: Belize
- How to Buy Property and Use Leverage, In Belize!
- Beautiful Belize Pictorial Report
- Cost of Living in Belize
- Belize Market Overview Special Presentation
- Financing Properties Where No Banks Offer Loans Special Presentation
Market Field Trips & Property Tours
- RE/MAX 1st Choice Belize / Caribbean Capital Group – David Kafka