Indianapolis Metro Market
Growing Demand AND Great Cash Flow!
This winning market is worth digging into ...
No matter what happens with the global economy, people will always (as far as our crystal ball can tell) need a roof over their head. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again … Cities with large, economically diverse population bases we see as a safe-haven for real estate investment portfolios. These cities tend to offer political clout, infrastructure and lifestyle amenities.
In 2015, Indianapolis became the second most POPULOUS city in the Midwest and 14th largest in the U.S. Midwestern cities are becoming hot spots for Millennials! Not only is Indianapolis home to several schools of higher education, but it is filled with many cultural and sporting events. So it seems to us that the population type gravitating to Indianapolis gives reason to believe that continued strong rental demand is on the horizon.
Lots of people are coming to this fun-filled hub … And so are JOBS! This thriving city is becoming known as one of the “Silicon Valley’s of the Midwest”. Not only is this city highly attractive to businesses, but it also has a very diverse economic base. Such as, health-care, education, sports, manufacturing, distribution, technology, conventions, government, and the list goes on … There are lots of different ways your tenants can make money to pay you rent!
As retail is giving way to online sales, distribution hubs are increasingly in demand. Indianapolis is a primary industrial, commercial, and transportation center for the Midwest and is fast becoming one of the Top Distribution Hubs in the U.S.! Here’s a crazy fact we came across … Did you know within a single day’s drive you could reach about 70% of the country’s population? … from Indianapolis!
Indianapolis real estate is super affordable! Low cost of living and affordable housing mean consistent demand and GREAT CASH FLOW!
Following this trail of thought …
“Those emerging markets with the combination of good jobs, good affordability and a growing population of new renters and potential first-time home-buyers represent the best opportunities for buy-and-hold real estate investors to buy low and benefit from rising rents in the years to come.” – Daren Blomquist, VP at RealtyTrac
… We think Indianapolis is worth looking into!
- Coming Soon!
Reports & Articles
Market Field Trips & Property Tours
- Coming Soon!
Clues in The News
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate
- FedEx commits $3.2 billion to raise pay, expand hubs after U.S. tax overhaul – January 26, 2018
- Delta announces non-stop flights from Indianapolis to Paris – September 6, 2017
- National real estate brokerage making bigger play into hot industrial market – September 5, 2017
- First-time homebuyer? These are the best and worst cities in the U.S. for you – September 4, 2017
- See which Atlanta market will provide the highest ROI for investors – July 27, 2017
- What Are The Top Tech Hubs? 25 Cities Ranked – June 19, 2017
- Indy-area housing market surges to record prices – May 14, 2017
- Indiana named one of the best states for business – May 10, 2017
- Indiana gives Infosys the largest state incentive package — ever – May 2, 2017
- Latest Report: Downtown Indy ‘On Fire’ – April 27, 2017
- Top 10 Markets to Own Rental Homes – April 21, 2017
- The 15 Least Expensive States to Live in the US – Indiana ranks #2 – April 4, 2017
- Forbes Names Which City The Best For Renters? – March 9, 2017
- Indianapolis Real Estate Market Outlook 2017 – February 24, 2017
- Indianapolis: Economy – 2017
- The Leaderboard – The top 18 distribution markets in the U.S. – December 2016
- Housing: Positive growth expected for 2017 – Winter 2016
- Realtor.com 2017 National Housing Forecast says “Midwestern cities will continue to be hotbeds for millennials” – November 30, 2016
- Indy ranks fifth in tech-job growth – November 4, 2016
- Forecast: Indiana economy to outpace national growth rate – November 3, 2016
- 11 Top Tech Cities In The Midwest – Indiana ranks #3 – September 12, 2016
- Indy Grows in Importance as National Distribution Hub – August 24, 2016
- Indy housing market booms to historic heights – May 16, 2016
- Comprehensive Housing Market Analysis – May 1, 2016
- Renting Less Affordable Than Buying in Most U.S. Markets But Not Where Millennials Are Moving Most – December 23, 2014
- 31 Things You Need To Know About Indianapolis Before You Move There – March 14, 2014