It’s not a big jump from real estate … to other real assets.
We started getting into real assets like gold, agriculture, and oil after the ’08 financial crash.
That’s because after the crash, we started studying economics … and we had two big, important realizations …
- We needed to structure our investment portfolios so they weren’t vulnerable to the shifting trends of Wall Street. Enter real assets.
- We found out the dollar, gold, and oil are all intrinsically connected, and we realized oil could be a stable alternate investment.
Plus … we also started looking more closely at where we could find tax benefits. Turns out all of those paths led us back to oil and gas.
Far from collapsing, oil and gas exploration and drilling continue to offer investment opportunities to those who look in the right places.
So in our latest show, we speak with a guest who offers an overview of why oil and gas investing could be a good option for you.
Learn something new! Investigate gas and oil in this episode … and see whether it might be the right alternate investment for you.
More From The Real Estate Guys™…
- Sign up for The Real Estate Guys™ Free Newsletter
- Check out all the great free info in our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe on iTunes or Android or YouTube!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook and our Feedback page.
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training, and resources to help real estate investors succeed.