As you know, interest rates have been trending upwards … and they show no sign of stopping.
Interest rates directly affect your real estate investment business … they determine how much you are charged when you borrow money for new investments.
We’ve been spending a lot of time digging deeper into what rising rates mean for our audience of investors.
That’s why, in our latest show, we’re talking to two very different experts who are uniquely qualified to comment on interest rates, the U.S. dollar, and the Federal Reserve.
You’ll hear commentary and opinions from …
- James Grant, an economic expert and author of eight books on the U.S. financial system, who was named by Ron Paul as his likely candidate for Chairman of the Federal Reserve
- Nomi Prins, a former Wall Street analyst, journalist, and six-time author who was a member of Senator Bernie Sanders’ panel of advisors on Federal Reserve reform
These folks offer diverse perspectives on the economy … so you can get informed about how changes in the economy impact YOU and your real estate holdings.
Get educated. Listen in now!
More From The Real Estate Guys™…
- Sign up for The Real Estate Guys™ Free Newsletter
- Check out all the great free info in our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe on iTunes or Android or YouTube!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook and our Feedback page.
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training, and resources to help real estate investors succeed.