Paraguay Citrus & Greenhouse
To be sure YOU are among the FIRST to know when the next tour is scheduled,
join the Advance Notice List.
Dates Coming Soon!
Discover the exciting growth potential of agricultural investing in Paraguay, presented by The Agri-Terra & Paraguay Ag Invest Team!
The tour will be packed with education … and produce! Plus you’ll dive deep into a real-life farming operation and get an opportunity to get in the game of global investing in the agricultural space.
Food is a commodity everyone needs. In a bubble market, concerned investors are drawn to farmland and agricultural commodity investments.
Owner and CEO of Agri-Terra KG, Carsten Pfau, will spend some time teaching about what to look for when considering investing globally in agriculture.
While jurisdictions, property rights, and natural resources are not created equal all over the globe … there is growing opportunity in offshore agriculture that savvy investors are picking up on.
Agricultural investments give you the chance to make long-term, consistent income.
Now you can explore how to farm for profit … without getting your hands dirty!
Discover a couple of ways you can get paid for meeting the global needs of the ever-increasing demand for FOOD … by owning farmland and “little greenhouses”.
Carsten Pfau and his experienced team will guide you on a tour of Paraguay Ag Invest’s beautiful plantations.
During your tour of the Paraguay plantations, you’ll ….
- Experience first hand the agricultural strength of Paraguay and why it is rated so high by many investment experts today
- See citrus sapling trees and over 115,000 orange trees up to 4 years old
- Tour 20 fully operating greenhouses and learn about the latest in greenhouse technology
- Meet the experienced farm engineers and local farmworkers and ask all the questions you have about global and agricultural investing
- Owner and CEO of Agri-Terra KG, Carsten Pfau, for conversational dinners learning about his experiences investing globally for many years
- Meet other like-minded investors who are pursuing agricultural investments
- Have FUN!