Active real estate investors should NEVER pay tax on their cash flow or gains..EVER! So says CPA Tom Wheelwright, our hero with a zero (taxes that is) and Rich Dad’s tax advisor to Robert Kiyosaki.
And unless you’re Warren Buffett, we’re guessing you’d probably rather pay LESS tax than more.
Maybe when we’re multi-mega-billionaires like Warren, we’ll want to pay more too. Give us a few years and we’ll let you know. For right now, less tax is better. We’d rather save on taxes today and use the money to buy more real estate. Weird, we know…but that’s just us.
The GOOD NEWS is that even while most governments’ appetites for taxes is growing, real estate investors still enjoy some of the best tax deductions and benefits there are!
To learn more about this taxing topic, we flew to Arizona and met face to face with Tom Wheelwright. He says with proper planning, real estate investors can get their effective income tax rate to ZERO!
Manning the microphones for another exciting escapade into broadcast brilliance:
- Your host with benefits, Robert Helms
- Your big zero co-host, Russell Gray
- A master of brilliant deductions, Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Tax Advisor and CPA, Tom Wheelwright
Zero tax! Now THAT sounds pretty stimulating. In fact, Tom says the tax code is a treasure map to a series of stimulus programs. So to get your personal economy working better, be sure to organize your investing to maximize tax deductions and tax benefits.
Tom tells us:
- Why the tax code is a powerful tool for increasing your cash flow and accelerating your real estate wealth building
- How to avoid the number one MOST COMMON MISTAKE real estate investors make on their tax returns
- How to save money on everyday items by using the tax code to make more of your expenses tax deductible
- Why every dollar saved in taxes is worth five dollars of real estate!
And there’s even more! So grab a note pad and listen in as The Real Estate Guys™ interview CPA Tom Wheelwright.
- Want more? Sign up for The Real Estate Guys™ free newsletter and visit our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe to the free podcast!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook!
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training and resources that help real estate investors succeed.