So many markets, so little time!
Let’s face it. When you get the hots for real estate investing, there are lots of tempting opportunities out there!
But before you go out on a market field trip date or get hot and heavy with just one market, why not get a quick sampling of what’s out there? And as great as the internet is, sometimes you just need the warmth of a real human voice.
So we decided to round up 8 different real estate practitioners from 8 different U.S. real estate markets for The Real Estate Guys™ version of market speed dating!
In the studio and calling in from around the country:
- Your ever debonair host of the show, Robert Helms
- The ever air- headed co-host, Russell Gray
- Our marvelous man in Memphis, Terry Kerr
- Our Miami market maven, Deborah Boza-Valledor
- Our amazing Atlanta affiliate, Bruce Carlisle
- A guy who really knows the way to San Jose, Jurgen Weller
- Our deal-making dude from Dallas, Jay Hartley
- Our money man from Minneapolis, Rob “Boom Boom” Bonahoom
- Our phabulous phriend in Phoenix, Timothy Theiss
- The Washington DC Wonder Woman, Beth “Bubbles” Clifford
Wow! What a line up! Like Santa in his sled, we decided to cover a lot of ground in a short period of time. So we hitched up our eight market reindeer and headed into the foggy air of market prognostication.
We ask each call in contributor to give us a quick update on their market from their unique perspective – and what does 2012 look like?
We quickly find out that each market is different. And each person’s perspective is different too! That’s the beautiful thing about real estate. There’s a LOT of variety!
We have a lender, a couple of turnkey property providers, an executive from the largest local Realtor® association in the USA, the manager of a large residential brokerage in a very pricy area, a property manager, an investment property broker and a real estate developer. Different people, property types and price points, market personalities and perspectives. Fun!
Some of these markets were killed in the Great Recession. Others barely felt it. Some are SUPER expensive, but people are still paying CASH. And one has lots of foreign buys stepping in and snapping up bargains.
Want to know which is which? Well, you’ll just have to listen in! But have a cup of coffee, because this is a fast paced show. Enjoy!
- Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to the free podcast!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook!
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training and resources to help real estate investors succeed.