After we stuffed ourselves with heaping helpings of holiday food, we came into the studio to feast on your fabulous questions – all of which we’re most thankful for!
Sitting at the radio banquet table:
- Your holiday host and head turkey carver, Robert Helms
- Co-host and big butterball turkey, Russell Gray
Week after week we gather up questions from our listening audience. When our email bag gets stuffed like a holiday turkey, we reach in and grab a bunch to chew on. Then we dedicate a show to regurgitating our responses.
In this eight course buffet of brilliance, we take on several rich and satisfying queries. Some are tough, while others are as easy as pie. When it was all said and done, we had a very full episode!
- How do I know if a four unit residential property is a good deal?
- Is a beach condo in San Diego a good investment?
- What is the best way to pick a real estate company to list my property with?
- How do I find a good mortgage company?
- Are the non-profit organizations set up to help borrowers with loan mods any good? What about the “HOPE hotline” and REST report for help with loan mods? Do I really need an attorney?
- What investment strategies work for foreign buyers of US properties?
- How long will interest rates stay low?
To get YOUR question in for a future episode of Ask The Guys, visit www.realestateguysradio.com and click on Ask The Guys (very clever, eh?)
The Real Estate Guys™ Radio Show podcast provides education, information and training to help investors make money with their real estate investments.