Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest media event of the year – even bigger than The Real Estate Guys™ radio show (hard to believe, we know). For perspective, consider that the projected 110 million Super Bowl viewing audience is 5 times bigger than American Idol’s nearly 20 million person audience!
And what does that have to do with you and your real estate investing? Well, pretty much nothing. Because unless you’re somehow connected to the business of football or lucky enough to place a winning bet (how ’bout those Giants?), the Super Bowl doesn’t really have any positive impact on your financial life.
So, being the ever faithful hosts that we are, for those who are more interested in how to score points on their financial statements, we’re in the studio for another educational edition of Ask The Guys!
Sitting all alone behind the silver microphones in The Real Estate Guys™ studio:
- The quarterback of the show, your host Robert Helms
- Running back (and forth to fetch Robert’s coffee), your co-host Russell Gray
As always, our Ask The Guys playbook has more questions than we can get to in one episode. But keep ’em coming! We love reading them, and when we see things that come up over and over, we know it’s something we should take time to address. To submit your question, use our Ask The Guys page.
When we reached into the Ask The Guys e-mail grab bag for this episode, here’s what we pulled out:
- How can a young person, saddled with student debt and just starting out, get their dream of real estate financial independence started?
- What can you do with a credit score of 800 (besides brag about it to your friends)?
- Are low down payment deals still out there? Where and how to find them?
- Help! I’m a brand new landlord and my tenant just went Chapter 13! What can I expect?
- I’m under 30 and have saved up $100,000. Now what?
- I just got out of college and noticed you can get a lot more money each month by renting out 1 room at a time. What do you think?
- How do I get cash out of a property in an LLC to pay off a property I bought with my 0% interest credit card?
Sometimes we know the answers because, after all, we are brilliant (and humble!). Sometimes we need to use our powerful positioning as big time radio talk show hosts to call up subject matter experts for help. In any case, we LOVE answering your questions because we always learn something, and it reminds us that there really are people out there in radio-land (and now podcast-lands) listening to us week in and week out.
So THANKS for keeping us company during the Super Bowl and keep your questions coming!
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show! Subscribe to the free podcast!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook!
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training and resources to help real estate investors succeed.