How do you conduct due diligence before partnering with an investment team? What can you do to optimize your day, achieve your goals, and find work-life balance? Where do you turn for help navigating land use restrictions in a deal?
We cover all this and more in this insightful installment of “Ask the Guys,” featuring our favorite guest … YOU!
So grab your headphones, settle in, and get ready to be a part of the conversation as we address your most pressing concerns and shed light on the topics that matter most in your world.
In this episode of The Real Estate Guys™ Radio Show, hear from:
- Your Omniscient Host, Robert Helms
- His Under-Informed Co-Host, Russell Gray
Broadcasting since 1997 with over 600 episodes on iTunes!
When you give us a positive review on iTunes you help us continue to bring you high caliber guests and attract new listeners. It’s easy and takes just a minute! (Don’t know how? Follow these instructions).
More From The Real Estate Guys™…
- Check out all the great free info in our Special Reports library.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show. Subscribe on iTunes or Android or YouTube!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook, and our Feedback page.
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show and podcast provides real estate investing news, education, training, and resources to help real estate investors succeed.
Love the show? Tell the world! When you promote the show, you help us attract more great guests for your listening pleasure!