Interest in real estate investing is picking up based on the number of questions coming in from our listeners.
Of course, it probably helps that The Real Estate Guys™ radio show is the most downloaded podcast on iTunes and Apple is one of the most successful companies on earth. It’s fun to be us.
So, sitting humbly behind the microphones in the palatial recording studios of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show’s international headquarters:
- Your right up front host, Robert Helms
- Your left behind co-host, Russell Gray
In this episode of Ask The Guys, we field a variety of excellent questions from all over…including Indiana, New York, Alberta (Canada), Washington DC , Montana, Facebook (wherever that is), and more! Wow. The Real Estate Guys™ are a global farce….er, force.
Included in today’s list of questions:
- Is it a buyer’s or a seller’s market right now? (Hint: If you can use cheap long term financing to get a property in good condition that cash flows well, for a price that is well below replacement cost, in a market with solid economic and demographic fundamentals – buy it! Right now, that’s possible. Just sayin’…)
- What do you do when you live in a market with lousy economics and you can’t get the numbers to make sense? (That’s why they have moving trucks.)
- What the heck is leverage? (Besides the 9th wonder of the world and one of our favorite things?)
- In Getting Deals Done, you say it’s important to find out what the other party wants. But how, when your real estate agent is in between you and the other party? (We took the question because we always show up when someone says there’s another party).
- Once you’ve built up huge, massive, ginormous amounts of equity (critical mass), how do you convert it to cash flow to fund a lavish lifestyle without getting slammed with taxes? (We brought Paris Hilton in to help answer this one…just kidding. But we’re not really experts on lavish lifestyles)
- How to invest when I don’t have much money? (We get this one a lot. Probably because there’s a lot of people who don’t have much money. The good news is that you really don’t need much to invest in real estate. That’s what partners, lenders and investors are for.)
- What are the 7 essential investor resources you always talk about? (Cash, Cash Flow, Equity, Credit, Time, Talent and Relationships)
- How can I learn how to analyze markets? And how can I use my 401k to invest in real estate? (Hey, only one questions per player. Not really. These are both great questions, so we answer them both. Plus, he’s got $250,000 in his 401k, so he’s our new best friend.)
There’s more, but we’re getting writer’s cramp.
We even respond to one listener who didn’t like a political comment made by one of our guests. Well, it is that season and… do you smell that? Yes, politics is in the air. And as long as politicians and their policies affect investors and our investing, we’re going to have to talk about what those rascals are doing.
Not sure why people get their undies so knotted up when it comes to politics. After all, that’s just one of many things we can all disagree about. Some people like to drink light beer and cheer for the Cleveland Browns. Can you imagine? Whatever.
Anyway, we had fun doing the show and love getting your questions. So keep ‘em coming! Meanwhile, tune in and enjoy this exhilarating edition of Ask The Guys!
- Don’t miss an episode of The Real Estate Guys™ radio show! Subscribe to the free podcast!
- Stay connected with The Real Estate Guys™ on Facebook!
The Real Estate Guys™ radio show provides real estate investing news, education, training and resources to help real estate investors succeed.